In these changing internet world we have to protect our privacy and pc from tracking by other sites, Today 95% of the people using google chrome to browse internet and watch videos on youtube the most used and trusted browser for windows “chrome”,
When we are continuously using the internet and browsing different websites there is a risk because most the website track and target you to send notifications and also to send malware, but you can protect it by using “Incognito” mode in google chrome if you don’t know about it let me first describe this feature.
In incognito mode your browsing history, cookies, website data, stored settings, location, and targeting, is disabled when using simple mode any website can track and target you but when in incognito mode these all are protected.
So in today’s topic, we will talk about how to open google chrome always in incognito mode whenever you open the application,
Steps To Open Chrome Always in Incognito Mode
- First of all, you need to open Google Chrome browser on your Windows PC.
- Once you open it you need to right click on the Google Chrome icon that you see in the taskbar.
- There right click on Google Chrome and then select the option properties this will open one dialog box that will include all the properties of that shortcut.
- There you need to the option start in as this the path that windows open when you click on the Icon, now there at the end of the path simply add the code”-incognito“.
- Now, this will set the shortcut to open the Chrome in Incognito mode but you need to fix this on your taskbar.
- So simply right click on the Chrome icon on the taskbar and click on Pin this program on Taskbar and this will make the icon remain there permanently.
- That’s it you are done, everytime you open that chrome icon Incognito mode will open and you can easily browse privately on your PC.
In the end, i will recommend you to use this feature for your work of browsing different sites music site, and all other downloads content sites because it will protect you from them and your PC will be safe.
If you liked this please share with your friends and if you want any information please comment below.